Thursday, September 23, 2010

Thanks For All The Fish

Wow.

Color me surprised! Somehow, someway, word got out. This silly little blog is well over 300 page views. That's 295 more than I expected (and none were from me). For any of you still tuning in, thanks for your time. I hope at least one of you found entertainment, enlightenment, understanding or catharsis here. If you did, I've done my job.

All I ask in return is that you let your friends know that there are other people out there going through the same things. When people divorce there is a natural tendency for their friends and families to pull away. It doesn't have to be (and shouldn't be) that way.

Let your friends know you're there for them if they need it. Include them in your activities or diversions. Call early and call often. Because trust me, they need the distraction.

If you want, you can even direct them to this stupid blog. We all need to know we are not alone.

Thanks again. Please keep the comments and suggestions coming. I need input people!

b.

You can send them here:
http://www.bobkraus.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment